"We are delighted that we can again invite you to La Motte! We have missed having you with us and we can assure you that when you come out to enjoy a meal in Pierneef à La Motte Restaurant or visit the Farm Shop or Museum - your safety is our priority. With the wide open areas of the beautiful Franschhoek Valley, the quiet of the farm and vineyards, the beautiful gardens on a sunny winter’s day as well as the spacious design of the Restaurant, we can’t wait to treat families and friends to delicious winter fare in a secure environment." Hein Koegelenberg, La Motte CEO.
The safety of our guests, visitors and staff is of the utmost importance and we therefore implemented the below best practice protocol to ensure everyone is confident to visit the estate.
- All visitors have to complete a self-declaration at the security gate.
- All employees and visitors must be temperature-screened when they arrive at our premises. Employees and visitors should have a temperature equal to or lower than 37.5 °C
- Everyone on the estate has to wear a mask.
- Everyone entering the premises will be requested by the receptionist to wash their hands or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Physical touch should be avoided.
- Social distancing of 1.5 metre should be adhered to at all times.
- All visitors undertake to inform La Motte should they be diagnosed with COVID-19 within 21 days after visiting the farm, as to facilitate contact tracing.